Thursday, May 6, 2021

Around Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree National Park is a pretty darn cool place.  The sun accents my fur very nicely.

Apparently, the Joshua Tree isn't a tree but a succulent, however according to the internet, they are considered trees in their ecosystem.   If I was a biologist (not an archaeologist) I could explain what all that meant.  I know they are cool trees....um succulents....um things.
Time to explore a little bit of the town of Joshua Tree.  A nice artists community.  I found these nice looking stuffies in a crochet museum.
They explained that the museum was a former drive through photo stand....you know of of those drive up places where people dropped off film, then came back three weeks later for their pictures (and negatives).

After spending time with these stuffies I decided to walk around town.



Cool art.  Careful, prickly catcus.
I need to get to bed early. I am off to see the sunrise at Cholla Cactus Garden.   Yawn....Good Morning.
I made it to the garden at the right time.  This is the Cholla cactus garden, Cholla's are also known as Teddy Bear cactus.
These look really cool when lit up by the sunrise.


This fox is off on another adventure.  











 

3 comments:

  1. Beary cool adventure Little Fox. Those sunrise pics are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...mother nature puts on a good show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the sunrise is awesome! I could not get up that early when I was visiting there haha

    ReplyDelete