Thursday, July 15, 2021

Mail Call: Jerry and Ben visit Devil's Tower.

 Road trip!!!!  Looks like Jerry and Ben are one a road trip.  Yep, they are visiting Devil's Tower in Wyoming.  If you haven't gone, it's pretty cool.


Also they are traveling through the black hills. I am wondering if they visited the Corn Palace in Mitchell, SD?  Been there, done that.  A pretty interesting little place.


I personally like the dinosaurs in Rapid City. I wonder if J and B saw them?

My final question for J and B is if they went to the granddaddy of tourist attractions/gift shops in South Dakota .  Yep, Wall Drug.  If you have never been it's worth a stop.
Safe travels J and B.  Looking forward to hearing about your next adventure.


LF


5 comments:

  1. We didn't stop at Wall Drug this time, but we have been there before. It's BEARY touristy. We like hiking and picnic lunches a bit better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've also seen the corn palace, that's not too far from us. The design changes every year. It's a beary big bird feeder too! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about wall drug, visiting once was plenty. Now I did not know the corn palace changed designs every year. Gives me another reason to get out that way soon.

    ReplyDelete