Thursday, July 29, 2021

Mail from a little bear.

 Hiya Gang. 
I am enjoying the summer.  The garden is coming along nicely.  Jerry and Ben do you recognize these flowers? 

Yep, Marigolds (from seeds)....next year I am buying the starts.  The California Poppys are doing well.  
Did you know it's illegal to pick the California Poppy in California?  It's the state flower.  The pepper plant is struggling......however the volunteer tomatoes are doing pretty well.

Experimenting with a wildflower garden.   According to the seed packet this blend of seeds are  supposed to attract hummingbirds and bees.  
Here is succelent #2.  
Succelent #2 is the second one, the first one was killed by my roommates (too much water).  Oh wait, is that a card I see?
Oh sweet (do people still stay that)!  It's a card from Ajdin and it has some stickers.  That's awesome I can put them on my waterbottle and be the coolest fox in the neighborhood (which is something to brag about as there are about 6 stuffy foxes (I lost count) or so living with my roommates. 











2 comments:

  1. Sweet! Ajdin is such a generous bear. For hummingbirds... have you tried crocosmia? They are a South African flower from corms and they do really well in dry summers. Our hummingbirds love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip. We have crocosmia in our front yard....kind of dying due to the heat

    ReplyDelete