Thursday, July 1, 2021

Salmon River Hike, did someone say Salmon?

Before we begin this blog.  Happy Canada Day.

Hello Gang. Little Fox here, today I am off to explore the Salmon River.  It's too early for Salmon but a nice day for a hike. 
The river is running strong.  It's still Spring on the mountain. 
Some Spring wildflowers, this purple one looks like Larkspur. According to my app the purple one is dicot, but no description.
More wildflowers.
Mountain rhododendrons.
Sequoia and the roommate got lunch, not this fox though. 
Time to reflect on my humans evaluation....no lunch = bad reviews.











 

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, sadly no salmon in the river right now. However, I am keeping my paws crossed, until the Salmon return I will have to suffice from Salmon from the store....just not the same.

      Delete
  2. Salmon River!? And no snack for a Little Fox?? Hmph... sekrebeary evaluation is definitely in order.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea but the unemployment rate is really low right now so it's an employees market so I better just put up with the mediocre service from the staff and be thankful I have a sekrebeary at all.

      Delete
    2. Good point, you might end up like Ajdin...

      Delete