Thursday, March 3, 2022

Delayed Mail.....



 Hiya Gang,

Little and Drunk Fox here.  Just catching up on some mail.  



First up is a birthday card from Sandy and Cocoa.  They wished me a happy birthday (my birthday is in January so yep this post is really late).  

Thanks for the card Sandy and Cocoa.  As to your question about my age, well I'm not really sure (no records were kept as a kit)  and my only relative is Drunk Fox and he is not the most reliable uncle when it comes to things like this.


Jerry and Ben also sent a nice email message wishing me a happy birthday with a big adventure and a grand dessert to enjoy.  Thanks J and B.


J & B have been busy bears with their mail and my crew also received a cool valentine's day card.



Droopy and Crew sent this great valentine card. 

Apparently, according to the card, they fetched it just for me.  That's awesome!    Thanks!


4 comments:

  1. Double doh! Many belated happy returns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Still waiting on the humans to throw me a party.i might be waiting till next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No party yet??? That sounds like grounds for a strike... hmph.

    ReplyDelete