Sunday, January 10, 2016

No stuffy pals this isn't a picture of my mountain explorer great grandfather Lil' Foxxe but yours truly out for a hike.  Looks like the camera is on the frtiz.  Let me change a few settings, ah yes this looks better.
There, that's a more vivid picture.  Hmm, I do look good in this scarf. 

It was a beautiful day on the mountain, it could have only been better topped off with a Grande Double Chocolate Hot Chocolate (it's on the secret menu at Starbucks, if you ask for it and they give you a strange look just tell them "Little Fox sent you" and they'll know what to do).

I wish I could post a longer adventure but I am going to try to change my profile picture from the one with my friend Monkey and I at Lake Moraine in Alberta.  



11 comments:

  1. Great photos! We'll try to ask for the secret Little Fox hot chocolate when we're next at Starbucks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can get it out there. Be sure to get an iced one for Karl as well.

      Delete
    2. Will definitely have to try the grande double chocolate!

      Delete
    3. We asked for the Little Fox special hot chocolate. The BEARista looked as us, gave a wink, then prepared a delicious hot chocolate drink for us!

      Delete
  2. Great new profile picture! Did you go skiing or sledding down that snowy hill?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I was ready for a new picture (that one was taken last Summer). No sledding or skiing today, it was a "test" hike to see how Sequoia would do in the snow. He aced it today. Now, I wonder if I can make some skis out of popsicle sticks? Hmm, I must find the hot glue gun.

      Delete
  3. Hmmm... where was that header pic taken? Were you in the crater at Mt. St. Helen's??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Close, it's at Lassen Nat'l Park in Norther California. Bubbling brooks of mud (some geological thing). Pretty neat though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks cool! My first guess was Yellowstone but that seemed a bit far afield for a fox. Neat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, fantastic pictures! Are you sure a scarf is all you need though? I hope you don't freeze your tail off.

    ReplyDelete