Sunday, October 2, 2016

Here's Kermit.

Live from Little Fox's house, heeres Kermit.


Hello everyone, it's me Kermit the Frog taking over the blog while Little Fox is traveling up north.

Welcome to my evening talk show starring me, Kermit the Frog.
Let's meet our first guest, Drunk Fox.
He's a slow mover.
There we go. 
Kermit: Now, Drunk Fox the question on everyone's mind is pretty simple.  Drunk Fox, what is your relation to Little Fox?
Drunk Fox: Well, Kermit that's a great question.  I am Little Fox's crazy uncle.  I have a guaranteed spot on the couch whenever I show up to Little Fox's house - no quesitons asked.
Kermit: So Drunk Fox, you are like the crazy uncle who shows up.
Drunk Fox: You got it boss, now I heard that this talk show provides free food, can you point me in that direction?
Kermit: Uh no.
Kermit: Now that we got that cleared up let's welcome our new guest, Big Bear.  My goodness these animals travel slowly here.
Kermit: Hello Big Bear - welcome to the show.
Big Bear: Thanks, Kermit.  It's been a while since I have seen you.
Kermit: What have you been up to?
Big Bear: Well, I am still taking flying lessons and working part time at the diner.
Kermit: Ok, enough chit chat.  Let's get down to business.  Ajdin, Droopy, and Sandy all have the question, what happened to your leg?
Big Bear: Great question.  I was skiing years ago and broke my leg.  I had my leg set but the doctor said it would never heal.  Sadly, I have to wear this bandage all the time.
Kermit: That's too bad Big Bear, I also heard from Sandy, Ajdin and Droopy that they asked about you wearing a Hawaiian Lei.  Want to tell us about that?
Big Bear: During the summer I always wear a Lei as I come from a long line of teacher bears and I always celebrate teacher bears having much needed breaks.
Kermit: It's time for a little musical break.  It looks like Scottish Bear is our musical guest tonight.  It looks like he is going to play a quick song as we are behind schedule.  Is it going to be "March of the Black Bear" or is he going to try something new?
Scottish Bear: Thanks for having me on tonight as your musical guest.  Do you like my new song called...well it's not named yet but I hope you like it.


Kermit: Wow this show gets better and better.  Reindeer has dropped in to share his newest vegetarian recipe.  Reindeer, what is going on with you?
Reindeer: Kermit thanks for having me on.  My newest recipe is vegetarian reindeer cookies.  Check out the link to my recipe.

Kermit: Well that's all for tonight's talk show.  Viewers, thanks for watching.  




8 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great talk show! Is Miss Piggy going to be on the next show?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drunk Fox here: Great question Ajdin, unfortunately Miss Piggy and Kermit are not on speaking terms right now.

      Delete
  2. Cue the Muppet Show music! Can you sing "The Rainbow Connection"? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drunk Fox here: Great question Droopy. We don't like to "encourage" a certain frog to sing the Rainbow Connection - otherwise he will sing it for days.

      Delete
  3. Wow, that's quite the crew. Where's my 7th cousin, Little Bear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Drunk Fox here: Great question, he was running the camera. Perhaps he should do a cameo like Ben does in episodes of Jerry's corner.

      Delete