Thursday, April 5, 2018

A spring day with a twist. Part 1.

What a beautiful day.   No, I am not in Sienna Italy (although that would be cool) but I am in an equally cool place, Tacoma, Washington!
This is the old city hall bell tower.  If you look hard you can see a bald eagle hanging out on top.  Back in the day this was hub of activity in Tacoma.  Now, there are lots of cool bars, restaurants, and shops in the area. 
A nice springtime tree. Is this a cherry tree? 
 A nice park along the waterway. 
Mt. Rainier in the background. 
Well, that was a nice trip to Tacoma.  A little odd for my roommates to take me up here for a quick visit. My roommates wanted to take me one more place.  There was a big line of people already in line and I have to admit the view reminds me of one of Sandy's back alley deals. 
What have they gotten me into?????

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cherry blossoms...hopefully our snow melts soon, because Jerry is beary crabby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For everyone's sake I hope it melts soon.

    ReplyDelete