Thursday, January 24, 2019

An adventure (finally....).

Hey Gang,
Little Fox here.  I am hanging out at the airport waiting for a flight.  First class ticket?  Ha!  No, coach for this fox.  The airport is always adding new art to display.  This mural really calls to me (I wonder why?).
Where am I off too?  Perhaps this sign will give you a clue?
Yep, if you guessed Florida you were correct.  First stop was Sarasota and Siesta Key for a nice beach walk.  Siesta Key is voted one of the best beaches in the USA so it seems appropiate that I should check it out. 
Lots of nice hotels to stay at. 
Quite a few people out today. 
Wow what a nice sunset.  Time for dinner and a new adventure tomorrow. 





8 comments:

  1. "Alligator in area".. so there is only one?

    You should ask your roommates for first class tickets next time

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st class? I can always ask....you never know what they will say....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh... so jealous... warm sandy beaches... margaritas... I need a vacation too. I agree with Ajdin - you should be asking for First Class...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Florida!?!? We're having -20 temps; we need to get our seKretaries to take us on a trip to somewhere warm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correction, -39 with wind chill...thank goodness we have fur.

      Delete
    2. I heard it was going to -70F for you guys?

      Delete