Thursday, January 31, 2019

Christmas treats

Walking the beach has made this fox tired.  I need some nourishment.  Luckily, it's Christmas day today (yes, the blog is WAY behind).  Christmas day means lot's of things:
1) A walk on the beach
2) Homemade desserts.  Let's explore this second option in more detail.
First of all what would Christmas be without decorated cookies.  I have supervised the sugar cookie operation and they look good.  I think they are ready to decorate.  I wish Jerry was here, he could help out.....sigh. 
Now, if decorated cookies aren't your thing then perhaps a piece of candy.  Looks like there are some cherry cordials or hershey's chocolate.  I know Chocolate isn't good for canines so I will stick with the cookies. 
Yum.
Butterscotch fudge?  Yep, this was a popular one.  Looks like there is one piece left.  Perfect, it's fox sized too. 
Finally, a crustless pumpkin pie.  Is it ready yet? 
This fox is way to sugared up.  Time for a nap. 









4 comments:

  1. Those are some yummy looking Christmas goodies. I assume they're all gone now...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting a sugar buzz just reading this blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're happy to help decorate any time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need help taste testing anything?

    ReplyDelete