Thursday, January 17, 2019

Mail Call.

Happy New Year!

I am such a lucky fox because I have an awesome sekrebeary......hey wait my human had control of the blog for a second......let's get this blog  back on track.  First of all, happy new year (again).  I recently got some cool mail.  Speaking of new year I got a happy new year card from Julie Jane and friends.  

This card represents the year of the boar (pig).  This is the 12th year of the Chinese zodiac and the boar represents wealth, behaving oneself and has no plans to harm others.  Not a bad mantra to live by. Thanks Julie Jane.

Next up is a nice card from Beanie and Andrea.  Beanie's packaging is the best.  Reused materials, creative, and colorful. Odie apparently is trying to lick it so he approves as well. 
Beanie is part of the international stuffy community as well as my friend Sandy.  The card on the right is from Beanie and the one on the left if from Sandy.  Sandy's card arrived only a few days after Christmas so considering the trouble the Canada post has had lately I consider this card "on time".  Thanks Beanie and Sandy. 
Looks like my pal Droopy is traveling. He went to a famous pyramid in Mexico.  That dog travels to some cool places.  I am a tad jealous.....OK really jealous.  Thanks for the card Droopy, I hope you had a good time. 
Odie has been hanging out with Little Bear and I and has enjoyed being part of the blog.  He decided to give a small gift as a thank you for being on the blog.  Looks like he went to a local coffee shop and brought us back some fresh roasted coffee.  Thanks Odie!
Thanks everyone for the cards and holiday wishes.

Little Fox. 



6 comments:

  1. Thanks. Trying to get in the mindset of Spring and Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grumble... post service... grumble. Well, at least it got there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Between the post service and my humans late posting skills amazing anything gets done around here.

      Delete
  3. If you received any cookies in the mail...we're happy to help you finish them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good one J and B. There are never left over cookies at my place.

      Delete