Sunday, December 22, 2019

Christmas mail call from Ajdin's crew.

Howdy Gang.  Little Fox here.  I just checked my mailbox and saw this letter from my pal Ajdin.  I don't even need to look at the return address as Ajdin has cool stamps with his photo on it.
I know that Ajdin has fired his sekrebeary but I must say that whoever addresses his mail has beary good penmanship.  Makes sense, as I know that Ajdin has high standards regarding his sekreabeary staff.
Ajdin and his crew (Ms. Feathers, Uncle Tibbs, Parker, and Oogie) wanted to wish me and my crew (including Sequoia) a happy Christmas with lots of new adventures in 2020. 

As in most stuffy houses the holiday stuffies are out in full force.  The holiday stuffies all agree that Ajdin's card is awesome!
Sequoia was so happy that he got mentioned in the card that he insisted that his picture get posted. 

Thanks team Ajdin.  
LF






2 comments:

  1. Nice haul of mail Little Fox. Having just dog sat two canines for 5 nights (but who's counting?)... I must say Sequoia is extremely well behaved (no eating of stuffies or paper)...

    ReplyDelete