Saturday, December 28, 2019

Back to Business, Little Fox Archaeologist 2.

Hiya Friends.
Little Fox, Archaeologist back at the quarry working on cataloging and recording items for the museum.

Found this dino bone.  Not bad eh?
In the archaeology community Dino 4344 is beary special.  Since I am not a licensed archaeologist the secret of Dino 4344 has not been shared with me.  It's an honor to be in the presence of this Dino though. 
This is a good sample.  It should make the museum happy with my abilities. 
More samples.
Oh my I have my work cut out for me. 
I certainly have lots of work ahead of me.  Before I get going I better get some food.  This place looks interesting.  Country Grub, Local Beef and Great Fries. I'm in. 
This critter is really into his cheeseburger.  He seems like my kind of guy.






4 comments:

  1. Great photos! Jerry says he likes the cheeseburger photo best...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought he would. Those burgers were really good, my roommate took me there for both lunch and dinner (on the same day)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Burgers... mmmmm... luscious, juicy, on the barbeque... drool...

    ReplyDelete