Thursday, January 9, 2020

Little Fox Archaeologist 4

Little Fox here.  My time at Dinosaur National Monument is about to come to an end.  I just need to meet with the museum officials and collect my wages. 
Now that I received my wages (3 whole chickens) I am off on my adventure through Utah onward to Oregon.

Wow, dinosaurs are everywhere in this part of Utah.  Okay, this is a Sinclair gas station whose mascot is a dinosaur (kind of ironic eh?). 

Not Naples Italy.  Naples, Utah.  This is where the museum set me up for the night.  This part of Utah really embraces the dinosaur motif. 
A different dinosaur at night. 
Same dinosaur during the day.  This dino is welcoming you to Vernal Utah - the city next door to Naples, Utah. 
One more dinosaur in Vernal, Utah.  
Time to head out.....where am I going next? 







6 comments: