Thursday, January 16, 2020

Park City Utah adventure and new friends.

Hello Blog World.
Little Fox here.  I decided to take a stop on my way home from Utah to Oregon.  Park City Utah, close to Salt Lake City is a nice little mountain community.  
Golf Courses aren't really my thing but I must admit it looks like a fun place to explore.
While wandering around the resort I came across a few cool friends.

Here I am trying to imitate this wolf.  HOWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
I have never met an unfriendly bear. 
Another view of my buddy.  
These animals were super friendly.  I decided to get a closer view of the area via a hike (go figure).
I like how they have to post a sign to be nice.  Let's see:  Slow down (this hike shares the route with mountain bikers), smile, and think safety first.  I can follow those rules.
Aspen groves.  
The end of the summer wildflowers.  Do you see the ski lift in the background.  I appreciate how the mountain area is open to hikers and mountain bikers in the summer. 
Do you see the butterfly? 
An abandoned building? 
Probably not a mine.  Maybe an old ski lodge? 

I made it back to the resort where I had my roommates park.  Lots to explore but this fox has to get back to Oregon. 
Of course there is one more stop before the nights lodging.  Lunch.  I have never been to a Zaxby's chicken restaurant before but being that it has the name chicken in it I am game. 
Lot's of deep fried chicken.  This fox got a compromise.  Some deep fried chicken tenders on a salad.












2 comments: