Monday, January 20, 2020

A birthday for a little fox.

Party time!

Those two words are the easiest way to get Drunk Fox's attention.  Actually, Drunk Fox has been hired by Kermit to give him "notes" on his new comedy material.  Drunk Fox has spent lots of time in clubs, bars, and other drinking establishments so he knows good comedy.


As you may or may not know Drunk Fox is my only relative.  He's actually a very good uncle, he's always around the house, has sage advice, and is an expert on bar food.  He wanted to make sure he was around when I opened my mail.
It's one beary important day today.  My birthday.  That's right folks.  My roommates delivered some mail. 

First up is a card from D.W.D.  I wonder who that could be?
Oh, a handmade card.....I know who D.W.D is.
Droppy, Angus, Spunky, and Patch sent a nice card wishing me a happy birthday with lots of chicken.  These guys know what I like.

Thanks Team Droopy.

Jerry and Ben sent a nice message via email wishing me a happy birthday.  They mentioned it was kind of cold in their hometown, I hope they are stocked up on hot cocoa, cookies, and other assorted snacks to make it through the winter.

 Let's see my second card comes from Sandy.  I can see his signature stamp in the right hand corner.
Ah, that's a better photo of the stamp. 


Lots of stickers too.  I seem to recall that his grandma was doing some spring cleaning and getting rid of stickers.  I must be an important fox since I got three stickers. 
What a cool card.  Sandy wishes me a nice birthday, with lots of chicken and turkey and a few hikes thrown in for good measure.
Sandy has a good sense of what I like. 

Thanks for the birthday wishes and the fox card.

Do you see the mouse in the left hand side of the card.  This brings me to my next card.  It's not a birthday card per se but the timing is right.  The mouse reminds me of the rat and if you are familiar with the Lunar New Year 2020 is the year of the rat.  

My pal Julie Jane Zebra, Elsie and Person sent me a nice card for new year. 
It's a happy new year card. 
Julie Jane, Elsie and Person got a new rabbit this last Christmas.  Can't wait to meet rabbit.

Speaking of rabbits......the animal that represents my birth year is the rabbit.

Drunk Fox's Chinese New Year animal is the tiger.

Sequoia's animal is the year of the dragon (could you imagine how cool it would have been if Sequoia was born during the year of the dog).
As you can see, Sequoia is less than interested in his zodiac animal sign. 

Stuffie pals.... what is your zodiac animal sign? 





4 comments: