Thursday, March 26, 2020

Little Fox bygger Ikea-möbler med sina kamrater.


Little Fox here.  I noticed some large boxes arrived a few days ago.  My roommates made a bet with me a pizza that I could not get the items in these boxes assembled in a month.  Challenge accepted!

Let me take a closer look.



Hmm, something written in Swedish.  Let me do some free association:  Furniture, assembly, Swedish……..of course my roommates went to IKEA.  Looks like I have been tricked into assembling the furniture. 

I better assemble my furniture assembly team.
We are a motley crew but we work well together.  Let's go.
Lot's of languages represented.  This is the "warnings" page.  What have we gotten ourselves into?
The instructions could use a few improvements like words to help us stuffies out.  Luckily, us stuffies are resilient animals ready for any task.  We'll get it done!
My team says that wine always helps with furniture assembly.

Sequoia has joined us to help out.
Voila! My team has succeeded.
I believe that us stuffies and Sequoia won the bet and we get a pizza.

What is this?  Roadrunner Pizza?  Really?
   Pizza Hut, Dominoes, Papa Johns, the world has heard of those places but Roadrunner Pizza?  Really humans?  Really?


Guess who just got a serious demerit on their evaluation? 











7 comments:

  1. Thank goodness for Google Translate! Good job with the assembly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Lucky for the humans us stuffies are persistent and can read Ikea.

      Delete
  2. Good job guys - what is the piece of furniture going to be used for? Storing excess chicken jerky? Stockpiling honey?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish....no just storage for stuff that outgrew the kitchen. Martini glasses, pots pans. Boring human junk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roadrunner pizza... is there a coyote chasing it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't need to stand by to have your ideal furniture conveyed to you from IKEA when ErrandsBoy is free! We are here to convey your favored Ikea furniture assemble TODAY, so book our ON-DEMAND conveyance administrations!

    ReplyDelete