Sunday, April 12, 2020

Stay at home order......

Hello fellow stuffies.  Little Fox here.  I don't know about you but I am missing my hiking and day trip adventures right now. Currently, the Governor of my state has issued a Stay at Home Order, so being good, law abiding stuffies we are staying at home.

To pass the time our roommates bought a plant. (Bonus points for any stuffy that can identify the plant).  We have been watching this plant grow and bloom.  Yup, that's about it.  I bet my other stuffy pals are real jealous.
My executvive team of stuffies decided to have a meeting. Here we have the Easter Bunny, Lightning, and myself.   We are talking about what we should have for Easter dinner.  Lightning wants seafood, the Easter Bunny wants something vegetarian, and I want chicken.  We might have to do a game of rock paper scissors to determine whose menu is going to prevail.
Speaking of Easter, a cool card arrived today.  Handmade none-the-less.  I bet it's from my pal Droopy and his gang.   Sure enough, he's wishing a happy Easter and his card is perfect.  It has all these hipster bunnies hanging around. My hometown is full of hipsters and coffee shops so these hipster bunnies would fit right in.  
Receiving a nice card from Droopy and his team was a great distraction.  Us stuffies are back to our scheduled activity of watching the plant grow. 
Happy Easter everyone! 

3 comments:

  1. I, too, have started watching some plants grow during this quarantine period. It can be quite dull when there's no visible progress.

    That is a very nice flowering plant...unfortunately I don't know much about botany...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We too have a stay at home order. But can do exercise outings. Isn't that an amaryllis?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a hyacinth. Do you have those on Canada?

    ReplyDelete