Thursday, April 30, 2020

Little Fox, out and about.

**Note: This blog written before the Covid 19 outbreak.  Don't worry, I am following my states Stay-at-home order.  Keep those paws washed!

Little Fox here.  What's in the cooler you ask?   Farm fresh eggs!  Yum, nothing like fresh eggs from the farm.  Whose farm?  No idea, it's okay. I dropped my money in the collection box and got two dozen eggs.
The farm fresh eggs were a nice bonus but today's adventure involves a nice hike.  Sequoia i ready to go.
I am at Cape Lookout on the Oregon Coast.  A nice little hike to a viewpoint. It's typically  a busy hike but today is a little quiet.
What a nice view. I am looking south and the beach looks amazing.   Flowers are coming out.  Yeah Spring!
A fishing boat on the ocean.  Do you think I can barter some eggs for fresh fish?

Sequoia is quite the task master.  He's ready to go.
Actually, timing is good.  This little fox is hungry.
My friend Grinnell is with me.  He hangs out in the car and isn't much of a hiker but he's good company.  
He decided to help me eat the lunch my roommates provided for me.  Do you think we'll get lobster as the sign says?

This is lunch?  Are you serious?  One pack of saltines to share between a fox and a lion?  Edit: Roomate does indicate that there are TWO crackers in that packet....one for fox. One for lion.
After reminding the roommate that evaluation time is coming soon a proper lunch was provided for Grinnell and I.  Fresh fish and chips.
Yum.








7 comments:

  1. Two saltines is not even enough for Spunky! Glad the situation was corrected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surely there was a yummy clay chowder soup that went with those saltiness?I think your roommate might be hiding a few things from you. Keep that in mind at evaluation time...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are known for hiding plenty of snacks.

      Delete
  3. Ha. At first I thought clay chowder was a Canadian thing .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! Sequoia looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete