Thursday, July 9, 2020

Card from a certain card writing bear.

Hiya Blog Pals.
Little Fox here.  I am just hanging out with my pals Grinnell and the Easter Bunny.  Easter Bunny wanted to mention that he is on vacation but will be back on the job next Spring. This fox has had many neighborhood walks and I was telling my pals about the cool bird I saw today.  I don't know what kind of bird it is.
Does anyone know what kind of bird this is?

My roommates mentioned that I received some mail today.  I can't believe how big this letter is. It's addressed to me and I assume it's beary important. 
It came with this cool stamp from Canada.  Are those mountains in the Canadian Rockies? 
Lot's of stickers on this card.  Looks like Sandy is sending cards with lots of stickers to Gramma too.  Good idea. 
This card is from Sandy's trip to the Yukon back in 93.  I have always wanted to visit the Yukon and Northern Territories.  I even had my travel agent look at hotels in Yellowknife.  Unfortunately there is a short travel season so it hasn't worked out yet.

This card is of an old mine and Sandy said that he choose it for me for it's archeological value.  I will have to consult my textbooks to learn more about the mine (yeah, a project to help pass the time).
Wow, Sandy almost wrote a book. He mentioned that he's still supervising the decluttering process.  Also, he mentioned my state is in the green for Covid-19 (which is a good thing).  Our cases are pretty stable (although we have had an increase lately).  Sigh.  It's important to stay at home but this fox is so ready for a proper adventure.
Sandy mentioned that he was happy to get away on vacation last year since he too is pretty mcuh stuck at home.   Sandy also mentioned Sequoia who is also bored out of his mind.  He's on high alert protecting the roommates since they are both at home working.  
Here's a better picture of Sequoia.  I can't figure out how to rotate pictures in the new blogger (sigh) and Sequoia wanted a good picture on the blog. 
Thanks Sandy for the nice card(s) and providing this fox with some distractions. Sequoia wants me to mention to the roommates that it's time a groom.


























3 comments:

  1. Glad the card arrived! I think that's a Great Blue Heron... we have them up here too... They have a long neck that gets tucked down when they are loitering by the water waiting for unsuspecting fish or amphibians to go by. Don't even mention cell phone pictures and picture rotation... ugh... it's hit or miss I think. That is a beary nice picture of Sequoia - very regal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, Great Blue Heron. Yes, that makes sense. I will pass along your compliments to Sequoia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We think the brid looks like an old man in a trench coat...

      Delete