Thursday, July 30, 2020

Stuffy Class Semester Break

Hello Blog Pals.  Little Fox here letting you know that the instructors at Stuffy Class have decided to take a semester break so I decided to take the reins of the blog. 


This fox is finally getting a proper adventure.  Looks like we are going into the woods. 
Below me is Too Much Bear Lake on the way to Diamond Falls.  In my opinion there cannot ever be too many bears. 
The wild rhododendrons are in full force today. 
After a mile or two I reached my turn off. 
Crossed a little bridge. 
Finally reached the falls.  This post is about a month or so old but the falls are in full swing.  They are fed by the snowmelt from the mountains in the Cascade Range.  
My hiking pal Sequoia was also happy to get out and enjoy the hike. 
Where is this fox off to next? 


2 comments:

  1. Cool waterfall! Did Sequoia get a bath afterwards? He look beary happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if Sequoia had a shave and a haircut... he looks a little... shorn... probably cooler too!

    ReplyDelete