Thursday, October 15, 2020

Stuffy Class: Food Service Division

 Hello Stuffy World.

Little Fox here. I'm enjoying a nice afternoon at the beach.  This weeks stuffy class is a little different.  As you know we have many instructors at stuffy class.  Fortunately, they work for free so as a good administrator I always make sure my team is fed. 

Hello friends.  My name is Young Fox and I am one of the newest foxes here at the house.  I am in charge of feeding the guest lecturers at Stuffy Class.  Today, I am working on some fresh salsa.

Step 1: I am washing the class "B" tomatoes from the garden.  What's a class "B" tomato?  They are the ones with imperfections, spots, and dents but they still taste good.
Fresh onion from the garden.  Just need to get the dirt off.
The tomatoes are dry.  Now they are ready to be processed. 
I have most of my ingredients in the food processor.  The trick to making salsa for a large group of people is to use a food processor to grind up the tomatoes, cilantro, onion, garlic, and jalapeno.
I need some lime.  I had to ask my pal Drunk Fox to help me with the limes.
Um.  Looks like Drunk Fox needs a nap.  I know what will wake him up.  
\
Fresh chips and homemade salsa.  This ought to keep the guest lecturers happy for awhile. 
Of course stuffies can't live on salsa alone.  Let's see what else I can make? I have baking soda, whole wheat flour and regular flour.  I also have some over ripe bananas and chocolate chips.  I bet I can whip something together. 
Voila.  Banana muffins. 
Drunk Fox wanted to get his spot near the muffins.  
Funny how fresh muffins bring all the stuffies out. 

I hope my fresh salsa and homemade muffins are acceptable to our teaching staff at Stuffy Class. 
























3 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! Can you describe what a class "C" tomato would look like? Are those the ones that have been stepped on?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I am drooling over the keyboard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum on both counts! Looks like Little Fox did a nose-plant into the muffins... they must be super yummy.

    ReplyDelete