Thursday, October 29, 2020

Jerry and Ben's Halloween Contest.

Wish me luck stuffy pals on my submissions for the contest.

Costume:  Little Fox, Master Sommelier.
Scene:  Hosting a wine tasting for his stuffy pals.  
Drunk Fox wanted to make sure everyone saw that he was having a non-alcoholic drink. 



For the new category of Halloween Themed Dessert I searched the internet and came up with many ideas.  Here's my submission.  It's titled "Graveyard".  Chocolate cake, chocolate frosting and Milano cookies as the tombstones.

Dessert: The Graveyard


Good luck to all the contestants.  
Little Fox


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosh...my human wants to know how you knew Milano cookies were her FAVORITE. Too bad I can't indulge, as they contain chocolate.
    D.F. going nonalcoholic? 2020 is a strange year, indeed...
    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your human has good taste. Nowadays they have so many fun flavors of milanos at the store.

    ReplyDelete