Friday, February 24, 2017

A proper adventure and a mystery guest.

Hello Friends,  it's I, Little Fox. I have put my archeology gear aside today because Sandy and I are off on an adventure.  Before we get started on our adventure, I want to point out that Spring has begun. I hope my friends Jerry and Ben's Spring is starting soon.
Sandy and I are relaxing today at Cathedral Park in Portland. They say the gothicy supports that support this bridge remind people of gothic supports in cathedrals. 
Cathedral park is more visible here. 
Let's check out the top of the bridge.   I bet we can get closer to the arches of the bridge. 
Sandy: This bridge is beary big. It makes me look small. 
On a clear day you can see four mountains from the bridge: Mt. Hood, Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Adams and Mt. Rainier.  Today was not that clear but you could kind of see downtown Portland.
On the way back from the center of the bridge we could see the police station. Do you see the bell on top of that building?  
Little Fox: Our next stop is to visit a famous woodsmen from the Midwest (although there is research, yes research that this famous person was actually of French Canadien descent).  It doesn't matter to me, one thing I know for sure is that his likeliness is often seen in the towns of Brainerd MN, Bemidji MN, Bangor ME, and yes Portland OR.

Any ideas whom we might visit?


6 comments:

  1. Paul Bunyan!!! We thought spring would be here soon, but, um, we had another big snow storm, and there is more on the way. Happily, it's will melt soon. Jerry isn't happy--he's looking at gardening catalogues and mumbling. Nice to see you're having a great time in Portland!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps....
      Jerry you stay strong, winter is almost over.

      Delete
  2. Wow, great pictures! I can't believe you're seeing flowers sprouting already. Maybe the groundhog got it wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, we stuffies take a good picture don't we?

    ReplyDelete